Take 5 hard boiled eggs and remove yolks from the eggs. Keep it in bowl.
- In that egg yolk add mayonnaise ( I have used hung curd ), Dijon mustard sauce, onion greens, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Mix evey thing well. it will be like smooth paste
- pour this yolk mixture in to a pipping bag.
- Take egg white and season it with salt and pepper.
- Place the yolk mixture in to the egg white with the help of pippin bag.
- Sprinkle some paprika and coriander on top.
- Serve Deviled egg cold.
5 hard boiled egg
2 to 3 tbs mayonnaise or hung curd
1/2 tsp dijon mustard or any mustard sauce
1 spring onion greens
1/2 tsp vinegar ( if u r using mayonnaise ) salt