- In a mixing bowl take all the vegetables.
- Toss them well.
- To make dressing put all the ingredients penut butter , soya sauce, vinegar, brown sugar, ginger, garlic, salt and pepper into the mixture jar.
- Bland them well.
- Add 3 tbs water.
- Bland them again.
- Pour the above dressing over the mixed vegetables.
- Top the salad with some fried noodles and rosted peanuts.
- If u want u can add rosted or grill chicken in the salad as well (optional)
50 g purple cabbage (cut in to Julian )
50 g white cabbage or chainees cabbage (cut in to Julian )
1/2 red and yellow bell pepper (cut in to Julian ) some spring onion greens ( cut in to Julian )
1/2 carrot ( cut in to Julian )
1/2 beetroot (cut in to Julian )
1 fresh red chili ( cut in to Julian )
some fried noodles or rosted
1 tbs rosted crush penuts
For Dressing :-
1 tbs peanut butter
1 tsp dark soya sauce
1 clove grlic ( shredded )
A small piece of ginger ( shredded )
1 tbs brown sugar
1/2 tsp vinegar
3 tbs water