- To make atta combined flour , salt , oil.
- mix evey thing well.
- Then add water ( slowly. ..as an required ) to make nice dough
- To make stuffing, add oil in a hot pan.
- Then add ginger and garlic.
- Cook for 2 minutes and then add onion , green chili and salt.
- Let them cook till onion becomes soft.
- Now add masala and sprinkle some water so that masala will not get burn.
-Then add boiled and mashed potatoes.
- Mix evey thing well. And keep stuffing aside.
- Take big ball of the atta and roll half way.
-Then add spoon full of stuffing and roll it again.
- Roll nice round Paratha.
- Place the Paratha on a pan and let it cook both the side.
- Then apply butter on both the side.
- Let Paratha get cook nice golden brown
- Serve the stuffed Paratha hot with butter and green chutney.
- You may have pickle & yogurt with it if you like.
For stuffing -
100 g Aloo (potato ) ( boiled n mashed )
1 clove garlic ( finely chopped )
2 spring onions ( chopped )
1 tbs. coriander ( chopped )
ginger ( small piece )
1 green chili (chopped )
1/2 tsp any masala ( garam masala, sambhar masala or kitchen king masala ) salt to teast butter
1 cup wheat flour (atta)
1 tbs. oil
For Garnishing -