- Heat the pan.
Add oil and cumin seeds.
Wait till cumin seeds are cooked.
Then add hing.
- Add garlic and ginger.
Cook till ginger & garlic gets brown.
Add onion and salt.
- Add chopped tomatoes, haldi, chili power and garam masala or kitchen king masala.
- Cook every thing nicely ( like a thick paste)
- Add my secret. ... tomato cachep.
Mix eveything well.
Add half a glass of water.
And let it get boiled.
- Add boiled Aloo and cook for 5 to 7 minutes
.- Garnish with coriander.
- Serve hot with chapati and rice.
200 g potatoes (aloo) ( boiled and cut in to cubes )
1 tomato (cut in to small cubes )
1 small onion ( cut in to small cubes )
2 garlic cloves ( chopped )
A small piece of ginger ( shredded )
1/2 tsp cumin seed (jeera)
1/2 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
1/2 tsp chili power
pinch of asafoetida (hing)
A pinch of garam masala or kitchen king masala
salt to taste
1 tsp oil